Collecting Your Rewards
Please inform the participating Sponsor/Advertiser of your membership in the TOURING RIDER PROGRAM at the time of your booking or use of services. This discount program will not apply in conjunction with any other offer or special presented by the participating Sponsor/Advertiser, unless agreed to on an individual basis with said participating Sponsor/Advertiser.
Reward discounts have no cash value, but are to be used solely to discount regular pricing at participating Sponsor/Advertisers in Atlantic Canada.
Reward/discounts apply to the member only, not valid for group discounts.
Some blackout dates may apply in relation to participation in the TOURING RIDER PROGRAM. Please check with participating Sponsor/Advertiser at time of booking or use of services.
Protecting Your Privacy
Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information is a fundamental principle in our relationship with you, our Sponsors and Members.
This Privacy Pledge tells you how we will ensure the confidentiality and privacy of the information that you entrust us with.
1. The TOURING RIDER PROGRAM collects personal information for the following purposes:
- To market, manage, and issue MEMBER CARDS, vouchers, products and services;
- To communicate information and offers to Members, Sponsors and Suppliers;
- To understand and analyze Members responses, needs and preferences;
- To develop, enhance, market and/or provide products and services to meet those needs; and
- To enable Members to participate in marketing promotions and contests.
2. The TOURING RIDER PROGRAM will use this information from time to time to promote additional products, services, rewards and special offers from the TOURING RIDER PROGRAM and/or its Sponsors and Suppliers.
3. Member information is processed and stored in secure, dedicated and confidential databases.
4. The TOURING RIDER PROGRAM does not give, rent or sell Member lists to any organization or individual other than its Affiliated Businesses, Sponsors, Suppliers and companies contracted to process and manage Member transactions, research, analysis and communications and in all cases, only to fulfill the specified purposes. In addition, a Member’s specific information will not be disclosed to another sponsor.
5. The TOURING RIDER PROGRAM respects the privacy of Members when promoting products and services. Members can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications in electronic, printed or verbal format by writing to us at: Motorcycle Tour Guide Nova Scotia, P.O. Box 1000, 201 Hwy #2, Lower Five Islands, Nova Scotia, Canada B0M 1N0; by email to email@example.com; or by calling us at 1-866-250-7777 toll free in N.A., in Nova Scotia call 1-902-254-8080.
The decision to opt out of additional communications does not affect the Member’s ability to receive savings benefits in the TOURING RIDER PROGRAM.
TOURING RIDER PROGRAM Trademarks of Motorcycle Tour Guide Nova Scotia are permitted to be used by the respective approved Sponsor in Atlantic Canada only.
To collect discount rewards under the TOURING RIDER PROGRAM you must be a member in good standing for the current year.
Membership cards are non-transferrable.