Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from using certain functions of the website or app.
- Users can request the deletion of their data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- MTGNS will notify users as soon as practicable after it becomes aware of any Personal data breach exposing user information.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website or app. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
MTGNS may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service helping us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We may contact you to inform you of updates or service information. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our website.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, and data stored on our Site.
Our website and services implement encryption technologies such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) when transmitting any data to ensure your security and privacy.
Sharing your personal information
- MTGNS will never sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to any third party.
- We may share generic aggregated non-identifying information regarding visitors or users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
- MTGNS uses 3D Issue services to store and manage their user information to give access to content or services.
- MTGNS retains full control of this data, including creation, modification and deletion.
- MTGNS complies with the statutory requirements relating to data protection and privacy, in particular regarding the disclosure and transfer of Personal Data to the Processor and the Processing of Personal Data.
- MTGNS will inform 3D Issue without undue delay and comprehensively about any errors or irregularities related to statutory provisions on the Processing of Personal Data.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our website and app that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website or app. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using these websites or apps, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our app or website. Your continued use of the app or websites following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Motorcycle Tour Guide Nova Scotia Marketing Ltd.
Last modified December 10, 2020